BFFQ-1.9 square bale picking and baling machine is a new type of high efficiency positive traction bale picking and baling machine. It is widely used in farmland recycling of various crop straws.
(1) Imported German knotter and main transmission system, the performance of the whole machine is stable, and the bundle ratio is high.
(2) The whole machine has a symmetrical longitudinal axis, good driving stability, easy traction, and can be used to work on small blocks and irregular blocks.
(3) The wide low-profile spring-toothed drum type picker with a width of 1.9 meters is equipped with contoured wheels on both sides, which not only reduces the loss of straw leakage, but also reduces the lifting height when the hay is picked up. The grass strips are rarely disordered, reducing the detachment of the buds between the leaves, which is especially important for legumes such as cockroaches.
(4) The baling chamber and the needle have a high enough ground clearance. When working in a low-lying area, the needle does not touch the ground, thus eliminating the traditional needle-protecting frame. The picker is equipped with a contour wheel for working in low-lying areas.
(5) The grass strips from the picking to the formation of the bale landing always make the pasture move in a straight line in the machine. The grass strip conveying and bundling process is reasonable, which is beneficial to increase the reciprocating frequency of the piston and improve the production capacity.