Hotels, Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Construction works , Energy & Mining
CNC or Not:
Place of Origin:
Range of Spindle Speed(r.p.m):
10 - 170 rpm
After-sales Service Provided:
Online support, Video technical support
Key Selling Points:
Hydraulci Drilling Machine
Max. drilling diameter:
Packaging & Delivery
Full hydraulic anchoring engineering drilling rig
The full hydraulic anchoring engineering drilling rig is mainly suitable for urban foundation pit support and control of building displacement, geological disaster control and other engineering construction, and can also be used for rotary drilling construction by replacing the rotary jetting module. In addition to this, the machine also has strong performance in the construction of geothermal holes, precipitation wells, micro steel pipe piles and micro-filled piles. The rig structure is monolithic with a track walking chassis and a grip shackle. The crawler chassis moves quickly and the hole position is convenient; the clamping shackle can automatically remove the drill pipe and casing, which reduces the labor intensity of workers and improves construction efficiency.
· Enclosure: The added housing makes the machine more scientific and protects critical hydraulic components from contamination.
· Support legs: not only protect the cylinder from damage, but also enhance the support strength.
· Operator station: Split-type console makes operation easier and avoids misuse.
· Tracks: Longer and stronger tracks that prevent sagging and adapt to a wider range of formations.
· (Optional) Lift: The height of the orifice can be adjusted, no longer depending on the level of the work surface.
· (Optional) Automatic turntable: It is easier and more convenient to avoid manual labor.
· Large through-hole high-pressure faucet: an essential device for expanding the construction of the head.
· Power head: The rig rudder is driven by double hydraulic motor, the output torque is large, and the rotary center is lower than similar products, which greatly improves the balance of drilling the drill. The expansion joints are configured to greatly extend the life of the drill pipe. 9. Heat dissipation system: The heat dissipation system is optimized for the customer's local special working conditions to ensure that the maximum temperature does not exceed 70 °C when the outdoor temperature is 45 °C.
Optional special heel drilling tool (drill pipe, casing, eccentric drill bit, etc.), with casing wall opening in unstable formation, conventional ball tooth bit hole. The drilling efficiency is high and the hole quality is good.